What is 'Happiness'? Well, we will find out together really soon!
So let's begin....
First of all.... Hello everyone my name is Enya!
I'm a 19 years old girl from Thailand, but also a half Taiwanese.
I'm not born in native English user country so please forgive my bad English grammar.
I'm passionate about learning English, and to discover the meaning of happiness is my biggest life goal!
Happiness is not that hard to find, but we choose to run away from it.
To be happy or not it's your decision. How?
This is your body, your mind, your thought.
You can choose to smile or to cry over night.
You can choose to eat tons of trash food or go out and burn your fats.
You can choose to meet different kind of people out there or sit in front of your computer and randomly find someone to chat.
You can choose to go shopping with your girls or look like a zombie and cry for an asshole.
See, that's all your decision!
Happiness starts form your decision.
Honestly, I can't really do it. I have to fight with my own thought every time when I get upset.
That's big challenge I have to work on it very hard.
I know it's very difficult to get over it. But since you have pass through, next time when you get down you will get up easier.
Happiness is what you can find everywhere.
I truly think that every humans being should be happy instead of sad.
A single word, a smile, a book, a hug, a kiss, a sentence from your favorite book, a song, a drink....
Start to find the happiness from small thing surround you.
To discover the truth of happiness and learn how to maintain it will definitely be my biggest challenge in my life. I'm only 19, I think I have enough time to work on it.
I feel pity that some people who are younger than me already found it out!!!
But I believe that there are many people want to find out the truth of happiness just like I do.
I don't need to worry that I'm doing this alone.
Because there are million and million of people out there need happiness too.
I start to write this blog because I want more people to be happy.
Everyone have there own term of the word 'Happiness'.
If we can share our thought about happiness the world will be wonderful.
There are too much sorrow to make us sad, that's enough.
We need positive power to change our afflicted heart.
If you are looking for the truth of happiness join my journey, on the way on discover the true meaning of happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment